All fees and dues can be submitted using our PayPal links, or deposited directly in the Dojo’s dues’ box (check or cash in an envelope with student’s name).
Training uniforms (Keiko-Gi) for beginners can be ordered at the dojo for an additional cost of $30 (S/H included). Please provide basic measurements to determine the size to order.
Aikido (adults – 16 and older) – includes Iaido class participation option
Two free try-out classes for adult classes. After that all adult students are required to pay the first three months in advance. On the fourth month, students begin paying monthly dues.
- Required 3- Month Intro: $185
- Monthly Dues (beginning 4th month): $85
- Student (high school or college) Rate: $65/month
- Paying 3 months at a time: $250
- Paying 6 months at a time: $490
Aiki-Kids (8 – 15 years old)
One free try-out class for children.
- $65 monthly per child
- Paying 3 months at a time: $190
- Paying 6 months at a time: $370
- $150 per month for 3 or more family members
Visitors mat fee
- $10 per class