Adult Aikido Classes
Tuesday 7-8:30 p.m.
Wednesday 7-8:30 p.m.
Thursday 7-8:30 p.m.
Saturday 10-11:30 a.m.
Adult classes are open to all adults and older teenagers (14 and up) who have been vaccinated against COVID-19, while wearing masks during the transitional period (TBD).
We are no longer permitting non-vaccinated adults to join our practice due to increased risk of infection from the Delta variant of COVID-19 virus.
Children classes are suspended until further notice.
Please contact Soroka Sensei for information on Aiki-Budo and Kiss Sensei for Iaido classes.
If there is growing interest in additional class times, we may consider adding Monday class as well.
Rules of class participation:
1. Masks are required at all times while training indoors.
2. All students and instructors need to sign an updated Waiver Form.
3. A vaccination proof is required to practice contact classes (Tai-Jutsu).
4. It is recommended to use hand sanitizer before and after class.
6. If feeling sick, being exposed or in close vicinity of an infected person, do not attend the class. The same applies if you exhibit symptoms associated with COVID-19, flu or any infectious disease.
7. Any visitors are welcome to come and watch a class while wearing masks.